Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm ready to Pop! :)






So, I'm about ready to POP! Seriously... I'm being induced Monday morning at 5:30 am. So, I'm excited. I can't believe we are gonna have 3 kids. I hope we can handle it, because we can't back out now. :) Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I'm a little nervous, I've never been induced before, I've usually just gone on my own... so we'll see! I can't wait to see what he looks like, what he weighs... if he has any hair.. I just can't wait to finally meet our little guy in person. So, keep an eye out for the update coming soon!
Other than our exciting week ahead, we had a great weekend! I had a fun baby shower with a few friends and family. Thanks to those that came and thanks for the gifts. It was so nice! We had rain all day Friday, which was nice! Ashlyn kept asking and asking to go out in the rain... so we let her go out and have some fun! Today we took the girls to the "Bee Movie" and afterwards they got to see Santa Clause! So, here are a few pictures for now and next time we'll have our new little boy! YAY! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Congrats! I'm sure everything will be fine! Can't wait to see pictures. It's so good to see you, again.

Andrea Gilberg said...

Ang, good luck tomorrow, post pictures soon so we can see him.

Carla Kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla Kennedy said...

Hey Ang, I thought you weren't being induced until tomorrow (the 4th), so I'm a little late on this. I'm thinking about you all the time and I'm so excited for you and your growing family. Take care and I'll talk to you soon... Carla

Our Visitors

Live Traffic Feed