Wednesday, July 9, 2008

*I've been Tagged!*

A-Attached or single: Attached B- Best Friend: hmmm.. besides Artie I don't know if I have a best friend, how sad :( I need one! Anybody willing :) C-Cake or Pie: ohhhh.... I don't know if I can pick between them... my favorite cake is germon chocolate or lemon, my favorite pie is banana cream, peach, pecan or lemon merengue....too many favorites, I know... I love my sweets! D-Day: Friday E- Essential Item: internet F- Favorite Color: Yellow or red G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms H-Home town: Bunkerville, NV I- Indulgences: SWEETS and I get in these modes where I feel like I need to spend money-Not good! J- January or July?: Well, I better say July...that's my b-day K-Kids: Alley-4(almost 5), Ashlyn-3, Ammon-7 months L-Life is incomplete without: My Family & Friends! M- Marriage Date: May 19, 2001 N- Number of Siblings: 5, 3 sisters, 2 brothers O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, I hate to take the time to peel the orange P- Phobias or Fears: I hate mice! ugghhhhh... and I fear when my children are teenagers Q- Quote: Yesterday is History, Tomorrow's a mystery, Today is the Present, that's why they call it a gift! R- Reason To Smile: my kids...they are (mostly) healthy and so smart and the best! S- Season: Spring T- Tag Three: Celeste, Gina & Val U- Unknown Fact About Me: hmmmm.... I can't really think of anything... most people know that I'm adopted! V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Carnivor: I enjoy meat, I don't have to eat it on a daily basis but I wouldn't go without it. W- Worst Habit: staying up too late! X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds Y-Your favorite food: Italian Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo...usually, My birth date usually starts the Leo, so sometimes It falls in the Cancer category... I read both horoscopes when I see them!

4 comments:

innisfam said...

That picture was on ashley (frehner) bunkers blog. it is so funny. I think ashlee gleave and josiah are on the end. and is that walter in the top corner with the bright blonde hair that looks like he's making fun of erik lol.

DyeFam said...

Cute-post Ang-How are you doing? I"m glad everything was ok with your little boy-but not to many answers-hang in there! You are having such a fun summer!

tHe BuNkeRs said...

Of course we don't mind you looking at our blog~as long as we can look at yours! :) Your family is too cute.

tam said...

Hey Angela,
I came across your blog and I hope you don't mind that I have been peeking in on your cute family. It has been fun to see where friends are from back home! I do have a private blog so email me at tammyprescott22@hotmail.com and I would love to invite you.
Tammy

Our Visitors

Live Traffic Feed