I'm trying to keep up on writing all the funny little things the kids say and do...I know there's more, but this is what I can remember for this time!
*I still haven't been feeling well, the kids and I were headed somewhere and I felt like I was looking pretty scary, but too sick and tired to put myself together well...haha
Me: (looking in the car mirror) "I look scary, guys"
Alley: No you don't mom
Me: awww...thanks Alley
Ashlyn: You look scary to me!
*I had to take the kids with me to my OB-GYN appointment, the full exam....(if you know what I mean)
As we were walking out of the Dr. Office Alley said, "I wanna be a daddy."
(I think that's how we all feel at those moments...hahah)
*The kids are always talking about the pets they want...Alley says she wants a puppy & Ashlyn wants a kitty. Daddy brought home a puppy for Easter! Ashlyn didn't seem thrilled at all! We got the puppy all settled and we sat on the couch and Ashlyn said "When the puppy DIES let's get a kitty!" (Well Ashlyn hopefully that puppy will survive until you're 15! haha)
1 comments:
Kids are so funny:) I hope you get feeling better soon...
Post a Comment