Well, after about a year of actually finishing this, I finally received my actual Associates Degree in the mail! When I went to SUU 10 or so years ago they didn't offer the actual Associates Degree, you just worked toward a 4 year degree. So even though I finished up all my generals I never received the "Associates" degree. So, I just chugged right a long not knowing what I wanted to do and never finished my 4 year degree although I have a lot of credits toward it. So, I really decided I needed to at least have my Associates Degree in my hand. After that many years things had changed and I had a couple new classes I needed to take before I could actually get my Associates. So, that was so difficult trying to do school with small children. NO Fun at all! I will never do that again. But, I finished those couple classes and YaY! I finally have my Associates Degree in my hands. This is for sure going up on my wall! =)
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is exciting to know you finished it.
I can't wait until I am done!!
Congrats! That is awesome to be done.
Congrats on the degree! I know how hard it is to do this with kids. Also, Happy 30 weeks! Only 10 to go. I don't know about you, but time is flying for me during this pregnancy.
All I can say is "JEALOUS." I still have 4 classes left:(
Nice job! I actually never applied for an associates... I should probably do that :). I didn't know you went to SUU!
That is Awesome Ang and something to definetely be proud of!!
Post a Comment