Monday, September 7, 2009

GET YOUR THINKING CAPS ON!!

We need some major name help!! If this Baby is a Boy the poor thing is not going to have a name! As you know we are stuck with "A" names. Do you think the kid would be sad if he was the only one in the family without an "A" name????
If this baby is a girl I think we got it! But, if it's a Boy we are really struggling. There are not that many good options when it comes to "A" boy names!! I think the name Auston or Aiden is good, but Artie does not like them! Of course- we cannot agree when it comes to names!! So, we need as many suggestions as possible.
Can you please help us!!
Whatever Boy "A" names you can think of we would love to hear them! Please!!

12 comments:

Linge Crew said...

what about Asher, Ashton but its kinda like Ashlyn I dont know but I'll keep thinkin for ya:)

Tamra said...

When I was little I loved creating imaginary families, sadly most of the names did not start with A,(lol :D) but here are a few... Aaron, Andy, Ashford, or Adam. Hope that helps a little. :)

inkylou said...

Alden, Avery

stephanie said...

i just saw this name on a blog, it's different but it started with an A - Anders. There's also Abe.

Toshia said...

Alan, Andrew, Asher, Anders, Aaron, Abraham, Adam, Ace,

Have you seen babycenter.com? They have a search you can put in boy names that start with A.
http://www.babycenter.com/baby-names?intcmp=Nav_Global_babynaming_babynamefind&pn=Baby%20namer%20results

Kerri Marie said...

alex, alexander, adrian, in old english Erik is spelled Aerick or Arrick, Alec, Andre, Andrew, anthony, archer, austen

CANDICE said...

Aiden is cute

Jason and Tiff said...

Austin is a great name! :-) I'm sure my little bro would agree!

The Monsen's said...

I love the names Alex and Aaiden...

Unknown said...

Yes...too bad Artie doesn't just agree with names that I like...I do like the name Asher, but it's too close to Ashlyn I think....keep the names coming guys! Thanks!!

Natalie said...

Okay, I have been googling A names,and here are the best ones: (by the way, there are some WIERD A names out there)Abbott, Ackley, Acton, Adler, Anderson :),Anders, Aniston, Aiken, Alder, Alden, Alec, Archer, Anston, Andon, Asher, Ashton, or how about Amadeus, or Axel?? Good luck!

lorraine N dale said...

Did anyone say: Abraham? {Could call him Abe} It's a hard one, there are a lot of names but finding one to agree on is the trick! We like the name: ADAM! That's always a good name! What about: Allen or Alan, Andrew, Arturo, Adrian, Aaron, Aviq {I saw it in a book}, Anthony, Arvin, Aldon or Alden {could spell it different ways}, Aidon or Aedon. There's a few to run by Artie!! :-)

Our Visitors

Live Traffic Feed