Alley has been growing her hair out for a while because she wanted to give to Locks of Love. We figured we would wait until school was out and cut it for summer time.
Some little girl is gonna love her long, thick hair.
Some little girl is gonna love her long, thick hair.
It ended up being the perfect lenth...10 inches from end to end. Just what Locks of Love wanted! Yay!

It may take a little time to get use to...But I think she looks super cute! It takes a little longer to do in the mornings...she's not so happy about that. But, it sure is easier to wash and easier to comb out after. Alley filled out the form for Locks of Love herself and it's all ready to be sent it! Yay!
We are so proud of this Awesome service you are doing Alley and hope you remember how important it is to give to others in need and continue to give throughout your life! What an awesome thing to start at a young age! We are proud of you!!





4 comments:
How sweet is Alley to have that be a goal. What little girl even thinks of giving her long hair away! She sure is special! I think she looks very cute with her new 'do!
Olivia just did the same thing this last weekend. She cut a whopping 16 inches off of hers. It is definitely different not seeing her long beautiful hair but some other little girl will be so happy to have her pretty hair. Good Job Alley!! You will make some little girl somewhere extremely happy too!!
Wow i am so impressed! Good job Alley what an awesome thing to give especially at such a young age. really that is so cool!
She looks so stunkin cute!! I cant believe it!! I love the new do and for her to do something amazing like that... I look up to her I wish I was more dedicated to somethings, like she is!! You have raised a great girl.
Post a Comment