Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adler Bug is 9 months

Okay, he's actually almost 10 months now...what??  Where does the time go!  I can't believe how big all of our kids are getting so fast!  Yes,his hair is getting long...haha
What is this face...hahaWhat a little monkey!
*Adler is our little bug, hence the nickname...I love to call him Bug, Adler Bug, Buggy....it just comes out naturally and he truly is our little bug.  He can't hold still a lot of the time and he is into everything!
*He has been crawling now for about a month and soon after he started he then started standing up to stuff.  He now will push things and walk with them.  He roams the whole house getting into everything you don't want him too!
*He is finally SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!  Wahoo!  I'm so happy about that and look forward to no more baby mode and hopefully getting a little better sleep, of course with kids it won't always be perfect, but it's better for now!
*He weighs 18 lbs...I still got to get his check up to get height and all that...oops!  4 kids is killing me, I can't stay on top of all that stuff!
*He now has 4 teeth, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom. 
*He is pretty much over baby food and LOVES real food.  He loves to be able to pick it up and eat it all by himself.  He loves chicken, mac & cheese, pears, watermelon, spaghetti, mom's chicken rollups =), yogurt, graham crackers and pretty much everything else we eat that he is able too.
*He drinks good out of a sippy cup, still nurses.
*He laughs so hard when getting tickled...I love it!
*He takes 3 naps a day and lays right down for naps & bed...He rolls right over on his tummy and snuggles in, It's so cute!
Adler is so easy going and calm.  He is the sweetest little boy and such a blessing!  We love you so much Adler and can't believe how much you have already grown!

0 comments:

Our Visitors

Live Traffic Feed