Wednesday, October 14, 2009

*1st Visit from the Tooth Fairy*

When I picked Alley up from school yesterday she said she had a secret. I asked her if she was going to tell me and she said, "I'll wait until we get home." When we got home she showed me this little treasure box and told me to guess what was inside. I just thought it was some little toy from school...and she always does these little games...haha. She finally said, "It's my tooth!" YAY!
Her 2 bottom teeth have been loose for a little while and one of the new teeth were already coming up behind it. So I kept telling her we need to get those teeth outta there so the other one can come up right. So, it finally happened yesterday. The reading teacher was helping her tie her shoe better and accidentally knocked her in the mouth....haha...oops! And out came the 2 teeth. One of the teeth fell in the teachers hand & they couldn't find the other one on the ground anywhere. But, she was soooo excited that the teeth came out and couldn't wait to put them under her pillow for the tooth fairy!
Her little tooth is in this little treasure box.... This is the letter she wrote to the Tooth Fairy and put it under her pillow with her tooth.....(Sorry if you can't see it) It says, "Dear Tooth Fairy, The other tooth is on the ground somewhere. I hope you can find it. Love, Alley. She woke me up early this morning to show me what the tooth fairy had left her.... $2.00 & this letter! (Dr. Ofori's little boy Edward is in her class and Alley informed me that he got $10 for his tooth....What??? 10 bucks...I'm going to have to talk to him about that....haha, But, Alley was still pretty happy with her $2.00)

1 comments:

Toshia said...

Maverick keep asking me when he will lose his teeth! I guess it is a big deal in 1st grade!!
Congrats to Alley on her first visit from the Tooth Fairy!! (and I agree that $2.00 is perfect!)

Our Visitors

Live Traffic Feed