I really need to get some pictures of me 9 months before I actually have this baby. Hopefully I'll get that done soon for my journaling sake. But, for now I need to write about my last month being prego!
As of right now I have 10 days to go before my due date and I am measuring around 38 1/2 weeks, pretty much right on! This pregnancy I have actually felt smaller than all of my other pregnancies...but I still gained 55 pounds...haha. I guess I'm just one of those women that gain A LOT during pregnancy! This last month has actually been sorta hard. First of all, I feel like the baby has been so low...it hurts and I have felt like I cannot move. I don't remember it feeling so low with the other kids. Also, I have had the FLU. I tested positive for Type A Flu, which the H1N1 is in that category. So, they aren't sure if I had H1N1 or just the FlU. But, I tested positive for Type A Flu. So, it could have been. It was bad. I did not feel good at all. And they couldn't give me anything! Artie & the kids were also sick that week which was very hard! I was told I needed to be admitted to the hospital if my temp got 100.4 or above or if my symptoms got worse. Because it just was not safe for the baby. I got really close to going, but I wasn't sure how to leave Artie and the kids sick at home also! Very rough week! And I missed Beau & Jamie's wedding. How horrible! I am feeling much better now, except I still have this cough. I cough all night and I haven't been getting much sleep. So, yes...this last month has been very rough! I'm very ready for it to be over! I actually went to the Doctor today and I am now dialated to Almost 3 centimeters and I am 80% effaced. So, I'm making progress at least. But, I really need to make it to thursday to teach my last music class =) ....we'll see what happens!
1 comments:
You are so funny that your goal is to make it to your last music class! You take care of you- music will keep!:)
P.S. I gained so much with Malachi- it's disgusting- you seem to get the weight off pretty good though- lucky girl:)
Post a Comment